Sunday, December 25, 2005

They've returned!!!!!!

We had friends that left last Sep/Oct to go help out the hurricane victims, and not just Katrina.

While they were there, they bought an RV so they could travel from place to place.

I am so proud of them. I could tell that it about broke his heart seeing the areas devastated like that.

I've had a couple bloggy friends go down, and come back with stories that made me cry. When he was telling me about the destruction, he was just so ... quiet about it. I was there to celebrate the Solstice, but I began to feel depressed. It was like he had just returned from war. He could talk about it, describe it, etc., but no one would really ever understand him. It just kills me when I cannot understand him.

But, anyway, they are back, and I was soooooooo happy to see them! I walked in the door, arms full, and hugged him anyway. I just had to. A part of me was missing while he was away.

~Do not expand~

No comments: