Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's about time!

I finally made it out to see one of my friends after a year! It was great. Things were normal between us. Ya know how friends can have that awkward moment when they aren't sure what to do or say since they've been out of the loop for so long? That didn't happen. Cool, eh?

I even got him to cheat. Well, he wanted to anyway. Actually I didn't really have anything to do with him cheating...


...on his diet. :D It was one of my goals though. He just did all the work for me.

I did get thrown around. He had to try some of his "moves" on me.

Moves like the choke hold and others that I don't know the name for. I do know I was picked up and over and thrown on my back. What's that called?? Whatever it was, it was cool. Anytime!!

I also learned a new skill. Well, actually, I was excited cuz I had that skill once -- and it was right!!!

I need to ask him what website I was looking at that had all these articles about some dumbass trying to launch an assault on the Bohemian Grove. Planned it for a year, collected weapons, wore a stupid costume and mask, didn't see anyone and took a nap, tried to set the place on fire, got caught, went to court, and found guilty on all charges. The kicker?? He got this brilliant idea from listening to a Texas radio talk show. I wish I had the link to share with you guys!!

~Do not expand~

No comments: