Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back on flatland



Okay - not as emo anymore.

I'm back on track. This is what it is like playing chess with an adult. Thank god I love a challenge!!

A friend of mine brought over a very cool study aid. It was the thoughtfulness of it that touched me.

Someone else gained major points in my parenting book by asking a question in the perfect way. It was very appropriate.

Another friend's truck was finally sold. It's been on Craig's List for a while. Yay extra income!

L's new schedule still takes some getting used to. Today was his Friday. He's off for three days - again. Every week. I am still not used to this. It's pretty freakin' great! It is a much more relaxed environment around here on the weekends. I believe that will help our family life. That and the fact that I have actually been leaving the house more often...

It has been one of the most lazy, rainy, crazy, topsy-turvy, inactive, eventful type of day.

No comments: