Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summer of Compliments

I've got updates! (Well, sort of. I met a neighbor, and heard about another neighbor.)

First things first. The Complimenting Commenter has declared this the Summer of Compliments.
I think this is a fantabulous idea! (Yes, I love that non-word word. Say it with feeling!!) I have decided to join in, and do all my compliments from this blog (just for a twist). I figure some days I'll have a few nice things to say, and others ... Well, I won't be feeling very nice. I don't know yet if there will be any real pattern to it or not. We will have to see. I highly recommend doing it. Maybe the last compliment will be to yourself about how damn good you feel!
(I realize having compliments for others on a blog titled People Are Stupid is kind of an oxymoron -no idea if I used that correctly or not- ,but it's what I'm doing. Deal. Besides, I can't help it that people really are stupid. Don't believe me? Have you ever met one??)


To get this party started (I cannot believe I just said that. How very 80's of me.):

I would like to compliment Alli over at 63 Days for her courage - then and now. If you visit, be sure to start from the beginning.

Cyli at Why Not - Right? - I love that you kept your sense of humor through all your trials. (Another one where you should start at the beginning.)

Cricket at (more than just) Boobs and Legs - You are one amazing woman in so many ways - especially since you live in bizarro world! *laugh*

There's my first three. 97 to go!!

~Do not expand~

No comments: