Friday, March 21, 2008

Par- tay!!!



I am excited. Stomach clenching flipping type of excited.

There's a big party tonight. Well, all weekend. If it is anything like the one last night, it's going to kick ass. I can't get ready fast enough. I've been feeling rushed all day. Of course I have. I have to shower. That's enough to screw up my day. I wish I knew why... You'd think after all these years, I'd have a system to speed up the shower taking process. I have a system for everything else.

The mood/atmosphere last night was incredible. I didn't want to go home. Although, we left at the right time. Whoa, crazy chick. Y'all should have seen her!

Not only was she disruptive during what was supposed to be the sacred part of the evening - disruptive, but memorable -, she continued to climb the scale of crazy. If you are crazy enough that everyone notices AND no one wants to take care of your oblivious ass, you've got a problem. Unfortunately, no one could tell her to sit down, go away, tone it down, or to dial it down ten notches. She would have no idea what you had said. In fact, as a bunch of us were huddled around her (she was cold and we were her coats, I guess), me and this other girl were both debating who got to escape and run far far away. We decided, when two other people showed up, that we were both out. I don't do crazy. If you can't handle yourself, I'm not about to.

She had to be directed around a sleeping child so she wouldn't step on him. There was a wall of people to keep her from falling in the pond. I was so tempted to let her fall in. It was cold, and I decided to be nice. She was kissing random guys. I don't think she knew they were different people. When she was directed to her choice of many empty chairs, she chose to sit on the one lap that occupied a chair. A lap that belonged to another guy she didn't know. He looked freaked when she started to let the crazy out. *laugh*

It was SO time to leave. I was not about to get stuck babysitting. I did that as a teenager. I'm over it.

This is why I can't wait to see what tonight brings. Plus, lots of cool people will be there. Maybe I'll even get lucky.

Yeah, right. As if I'd say yes...

No comments: