Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I feel good na na na na na na..."



My someone is no longer disappointing. I have a tiny bit of 'wait and see' going on, but that's normal for me. I'm trying to fight that. It's unhealthy... I think.

Anyway, we are back on track. I feel so much lighter today. I am smiling. I feel warm. Life is good.


Guess what! No really, guess...

Have you guessed yet?

No?

I'll give you a clue - Something is faster.


Was that a good enough clue? Did you figure it out?


Another clue - Going on MySpace doesn't piss me off anymore.



Well, that just gave it away, didn't it?
[Tangent: Cyli, if you have a myspace, let me know. I'd love to add you.]


Okay - back to it.


Maybe I should just tell you. You probably know anyway. Well, I believe only smart people read what I have to write (Yes, I'm delusional.), so I'm sure you know by now.



We have DSL!!!!!! No more freakin', goddamned slower than slow, can't be in the youtube world, is it even loading? dial up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I rock! My laptop rocks! Everything freakin' rocks!


And how are all of you? (Trying not to be self-absorbed...)

No comments: