Thursday, August 25, 2005

#28 through #36 of my 100 compliments

Yesterday, I was visiting a fellow Summer of Compliments participant -Cyli- and she had a lot of great sites listed. I've added a few to my blogroll, and I also think they deserve to be complimented. Thanks for the tip, Cyli!!

The Sneeze. Wow. It's rare that a blog can make me laugh the first time I visit, but this one did. I need to spend some time looking at all the other stuff on here.

Query Letters I Love. These are great. Failed script ideas. Too funny. I almost feel sorry for the people in Hollywood that have to go through all the bad ideas to find the good ones. At least, this person found something creative to do with them!!

Postsecret. I can't believe I didn't mention this one before. It's wonderful people have a place to unburden themselves. Genius idea!

For F*cks Sake!. She is very witty. I read all the posts on the first page, and will dig into the archives. She sounds like the kind of person I would like to hang out with in real life. Plus, who can fault anyone with great hair?

Dear Abby's Waste Bin. Oh hell yes! It's about time someone addressed the pathetic/desperate/morons in this fashion.

Captain Picard's Journal. I'm a geek. I freely admit it. And as such, I get the biggest kick from this blog. Especially since it isn't just Jean-Luc that posts. There are posts from Q and Geordi... Too cool!

Bubblehead. Anyone that can make my ex-Navy man laugh, scores major points with me! Plus, I get to understand that part of his life now. Thank you.

Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle. Oh yeah! This goes right along with "Overheard in New York" and "Overheard in the Office" (check my sidebar). I love love love crazy funny silly weird snippets of real people's conversations.

Where the Hell Was I?. This dude is an aspiring stand-up comic, and he has my vote! He was cracking me up in his profile section! That says something. Also, I have to admire someone that doesn't stay bogged down at a job he hates, and was able to pick a wife that'll move right along with him.

~Do not expand~

No comments: