Friday, August 05, 2005

Like I needed another one... :D

So Cricket, (y'all know Cricket, right?) has introduced a brand new addiction. Shame on you, girl!!!

The new addiction: Blogshares

It's a fantasy stock market for blogs. You sign up, get $500, and you can begin to play. I was lucky. My addiction partner gifted me some shares. I quickly turned that $500 into $100,000. You can also claim your blog (which gives you 1000 shares in it).

Something I found out today (Did you know this, Cricket?): You have a maximum number of transactions in a 24 hour period. I was just introduced last night, and already I've maxed myself out!

Who knows? I may own shares in one of your blogs!


~Do not expand~

1 comment:

~J~ said...

But the comic was great. I may have to post it here. It just ...fits.