Thursday, February 07, 2008

6 ~too early~ 30 AM

My phone rang at 6:30am this morning. 6 fucking 30 A. goddamn M.

Was somebody dead?

Dying?

Maimed, bleeding or hurt in some way?

Anything on fire?

The answer to these (and all other questions you would ask at 6:30am) is no. A big resounding NO. No? What the hell???

Just another dumbass I have collected - the prominent dumbass currently - to say he was going to be late. What?!?!?!?

I wasn't even driving. What did he expect me to do? Make people wait for his unhappy ass? Yeah, I have the power. Watch me stop this train.

As if that wasn't enough, he called again an hour later. I have no idea what he wanted that time. I hung up. The only thing he was able to say was "Hello". It felt great.

We made it to Virginia perfectly fine. Only one missed turn (and we didn't end up in Texas, dollface) and two stops in 8 1/2 hours.


One last thing: Where can I get earplugs?

No comments: