Sunday, March 06, 2005

Finally!!

I feel great!

I finally unburdened myself to Manic. I was already way over-taxed where she was concerned.
Then she did the unthinkable.
She emailed me.

Not only an email, but with an accusation that so far off base, you'd have to be insane to even consider it. Well, consider it, she did. She considered it so long and so deeply, that she felt the need to write to me.

I couldn't help responding. The accusation was so preposterous, it needed to be done.

And...

I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I didn't lower myself to a rant, or swearing, or any behavior that would make me look less like an adult. Only adults can really appreciate sarcasm, right? *laugh*

Some gems from my response:


Are you really so self-centered as to believe everything is about you?

Turns out, you weren't the first person ever to write, or perform in, or attend a 'play'.

So, just so you understand, it was not your 'play'. It was your behavior.

But, oh yeah, you claim to know so much about children... You don't know mine.

(I know how much you like to assume)

Since I no longer want contact with you and your chaos, you can quit assuming that anything I say has anything at all to do with you.

I look forward to the chaos you will now cause in the community because of this email from me.

I couldn't rightfully post the entire email, and feel good about it for longer than two seconds, but I thought a few separate sentences would be okay.

Picture me grinning from ear-to-ear, and you'll know how I feel right now. :)

No comments: