Monday, November 21, 2005

More Randomness

generated by sloganizer.net

Okay. Three nights in a row of "Christmas", but something still isn't right.

I haven't walked the dogs alone since the fall. I wanted to heal first. Plus, I keep finding holes in the ground that weren't there before. I don't want to walk them and fall again. So, yep, I still feel like I need to get my gracefulness back. This really sucks. It's like having a very mild ear infection or something. Balance is all wonky. Actually, not so much balance. It seems to be centered on my legs.

If anyone has any ideas on how to teach reading comprehension, I'm all ears. Or eyes, in this case.

I think I need an escape. Just for a short time. I woke up crabby, and I haven't managed to shake it.
Maybe not so much an escape, but a big distraction... That should do the trick!

I joined MySpace recently. Mostly cuz a lot of people I hang with are on there. It's turning out to be fun! Better than other 'friend' sites I've signed up with.


~Do not expand~

No comments: