Friday, November 18, 2005

Randomness. I was told it is a word.

generated by sloganizer.net

I need more movies, and more of a desire to watch them.

Is it possible to give yourself ADD by channel surfing too much? I think my short attention span is getting shorter...

I wasn't that hungry for supper tonight. I hope I don't get hungry later.

I feel an urge to write erotica, but I don't have any new ideas. I do have lots of old ones...

I'm feeling restless.

Someone gave us the first Tomb Raider game, and it sure was fun - until the scratches in it prevented me from getting to the next level. Damn it.

Homeschooling is fine. We are just getting organized.

Salt and pepper are the two best basic seasonings. There are other good ones, but of the basic group salt and pepper are King and Queen.

Someone should develop a Spice and Seasonings chess set. I would play with that.

My pregnant friend is feeling sick - and it isn't just morning sickness. Her salt level is low (among other things). The way she eats her salt level should be through the roof!

I need to make an appointment in Atlanta.

I hate the cold. No, I mean really hate it. It'll be spring soon, right?

I want one of those bowls Dumbledore has to store thoughts and memories. What a fantastic idea!

I guess this could be a Blog Bowl.

Sounds like a sport.

I'm not a big fan of sports.

Now sword fighting? Jousting? Those are sports I can really sink my teeth into.

Sink teeth? Yuck.

Hmmmm.... biting.


And now we're back to sex.

~Do not expand~

No comments: