Monday, April 18, 2005

Binsk's Questions

1. What talent do you wish you possessed? Why? Feel free to be creative.

2. I read Edgar Allen Poe as a kid (smart, eh?), and as a result, I also have his fear of being buried alive. If it was legal, I would want my body placed on a raft floating down a river -- just in case I woke up. Do you have any weird things involving your death? (how you want to die, how you want your remains taken care of, etc) And do you know the reason for the 'weird thing'?

3. Which nationality do you wish was part of your DNA make-up? Why? Or if perfectly happy the way you are, why?

4. If you could only have one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

5. Someone leans in and kisses you (your lips, neck, etc. - you choose) and says, "Mmmm, you taste like..." what? (This is what you would want them to say -- not what you had for lunch *grin*) And, of course, why that flavor?


~Binsk - expand post~

Place this on the post that answers the questions.

~~~

For the blog-a-thon:
I'll offer to interview the next how many ever people respond to this post, and here's how it works:
1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me', if you'd like to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You'll update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You'll include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Robin Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Alexa said...

I have answered your great questions on my blog...hopefully I followed the rules properly. :)

Thanks for letting me play!

mcgibfried said...

binsk is just too cool for school.