Thursday, April 21, 2005

Wanna be scared?

I found this on Robin's Stuff (Binsk). I thought, "What the hell. I'll give it a go." I saw her results, and thought, "That's not too bad. I could handle that."
Heh. Yeah.
You lucky girl, Binsk.

It's a site where you put in a pic of your face, and they can age you 10, 20, 30, or 40 years. I tried it. 10 years was bad enough. Where the hell did I get those deep creases?? 20, 30, ugh. 40 years from now?? I almost felt sick. Granted, I would be 71 in 40 years, but geez!! I didn't really have any facial features left except for the pile of wrinkles they claimed was my face. Plus, it looked like they were making me gain weight with every decade. I am going to be fat, old, wrinkled beyond recognition...
I know, I know. It's a website. It's not accurate. There are factors that aren't being calculated. But still!! Who wants to see themselves looking like the Grim Reaper's wife??? Or like a person that wished to live forever, but forgot to add 'and stay young' -- and they just kept getting older and older and older forever.

Please, people, if I ever begin to look like Pizza the Hut, put me out of my misery.

Me in 40 years Posted by Hello

~Do not expand~

No comments: