Sunday, April 10, 2005

Blog help required.

Does anyone out there know how to make expandable posts? I tried looking it up in Blogger, but the closest thing they have is a link that would show up on every post. That would be great if you wanted to read every post twice... *sigh*

I just want to create a link that will expand the post if I have something incredibly long going on -- or to give you the choice about wanting to read it. But only on selected posts.

...Anyone? ...Anyone?

...Bueller? ...Bueller?

Just nod if you can hear me...

1 comment:

~J~ said...

I tried that one first. It allows you to have a title, and expand from there -- on every post.
The next one I tried allowed a summary, but again, the link for 'More' was on every post.
I'm thinking I might use that one, but instead of it just saying 'more', the link will say something like 'don't click unless I tell you to'. Ya know, something to stop people from wasting their time from clicking if nothing is there.