Thursday, April 14, 2005

Weird Stuff (been surfing today)

Alien and Angel Communication (battery powered)

(Stolen from Help Desk Confessionals)
Yes and No's of Driving Video

Amazingly Big Testicles (Nov. 2004)

Only of interest for those that drive around Knoxville (not weird news)

I also found an old story (from 2001) about a guy who created a website to charge people $20 to watch him cut off his feet with a homemade guillotine. He didn't have use of his feet, and wanted to raise money to buy the prosthetics ($200,000). His website is down now, or I would have put the link up. Like I said, very old story. But I had to share, especially since I was cringing.

~Do not expand~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody always talks about penis size or as I'd like to say Cock size, but I don't think there's not enough attention placed on the scrotum, I myself feel I have a small scrotum sac, actually I'm feeling it right now..but I digress..