Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Memories *slap!*

A friend and I were having one of those 'Ugh! Men!!' conversations. Especially as they pertain to sex.
Which reminded me of an unforgettable session.

I noticed this good looking guy, and discreetly wondered about him. But as most of the people that know me are aware, that's about all I do. Think. I rarely act on it. I'm very strange, I know.
So anyway, turns out, this guy noticed me too. He continued to come up to me all night long (it was one of those celebrating until the sun comes up kind of nights), and giving me the lamest lines. But I was in a particularly forgiving mood, and thought of the lines as ...cute, funny, dorky.
I continued to resist his advances -- I couldn't convince myself to 'take the plunge', even though I kinda wanted to see if he was 'all that'.
Morning comes (just barely). He finally has worn me down enough. I go off with this guy.
I'll spare you the details, but believe me, they were bad enough to be a story all on their own. Suffice it to say, I didn't get anything out of it -- and I'm not just talking about the climax here. I mean, anything.
Afterwards, we were talking. At least, anyone who would have looked in on us would have believed we were talking. I was holding up my end of the conversation, while wondering how to politely get the fuck out of there. Sound like a guy, don't I?
Anyway, during these stupid conversations (it wasn't difficult to hold up my end, believe me!), he told me something I never thought I would hear. Now I'm not saying it wasn't ever true -- just that, if it was, the guy would have the sense to keep it to himself.
Before I tell you what he said, let me just say this. I put on quite the performance. Something he will always remember. I proved I was worthy -- and walked away without even so much as a booby prize (no pun intended).

He told me I was his second choice.

Yep, that's right. He spoke those words right out loud. And when I appeared confused, he was surprised.
"Didn't you see me by *Number 1* throughout the night?"
To which I replied:
"No. I wasn't watching you all night."

Why would I watch him for that long? Geez, I do have friends and other things to occupy my time. Besides, like I already said, he was approaching me all night. There wasn't any reason to watch him. I knew he was coming back.

So anyway, not only was the sex something to be written down in the greatest hits of bad sex, he had to top himself by speaking.

See? Ugh, men.

6 comments:

God Hates Kittens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~J~ said...

I was too stunned by the stupidity to do anything but stay calm, cool, and collected.
If it ever happened again (although I really can't see someone else being that much of a dumbass), I would handle it differently.

Naughti Biscotti said...

I think you and I have the same taste in men. I had a jerk tell me the next morning that the only attractive things about me were my APARTMENT and my TITS.
NICE!!!!

Naughti Biscotti said...

HEY!!!! I just realized that you posted a link to me. Thankyou!!! You're the first person to do that for me.

BTW. There is a website out there where you can register this guy as an asshole and make it a little more difficult to shit on the next woman. www.manhaters.com "The world's largest internet database ranking men."

~J~ said...

Shandi-
If only he would have waited until later to say it, I would have already been out of there -- and wouldn't have had to hear it. Normally, I don't go for the assholes. I was in a weird mood...

And yeah, I've actually had you linked for a while now. Oh! And thank you for the 'men' link.

And now I'm curious about your apartment... It ranked up there with your tits? Wow!

Naughti Biscotti said...

Well...I do have to admit....they're pretty nice!!!!

Thanks for the laughs :)