Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I felt it was my duty to pass these on.

There are two things I feel I must link to that I found on other blogs -- and they are totally unrelated.

First, the useful one.
I found this on Was it the Pagan Remark?. Here's a copy/paste of the really useful info:

Apple cider vinegar One unique folk remedy for nose congestion is to do the following: put two inches of apple cider vinegar in a pan and heat until it begins to steam. Inhale the vapor. If the vapor is too strong, add a bit of water. The nasal passages should remain clear for 12-24 hours. Repeat as needed. By removing the congestion, the inflammation in the nose’s mucus membranes will decrease and make breathing easier. The cold germs will also be killed. Drink a teaspoon of vinegar with a glass of water at meals to facilitate healing.


http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_nosec.htm



I was sick recently, and I wish I knew about it then. Not to worry though. It seems we are passing the same cold between the three of us. Why can't we infect someone else??? (horrible thought, I know)


Okay, the other thing I just HAD to link to has to do with the title of this very blog. I found it on The Playground. I really should just send you to that blog entry, and make you guess which one I wanted to link -- but I can't wait that long to pass this wonderful little story on.

The title says it all (but still go and read it):
Man Tries To Fool Breathalyzer With Feces In Mouth

No comments: