Sunday, January 16, 2005

Back on the train track


She's not stressed... Posted by Hello


Just to fill in all my concerned readers *snort*:
The night I felt like a train wreck, I actually got some sleep. Now it took getting 'altered' and having some 'stress relief' to get there... But I was asleep by 3am (which is the earliest I had been asleep in over a week).

My body has followed suit, and started getting sleepy at night, instead of all godamn day long.
I may have screwed something up by not going to bed until 5:30am this morning, but I am remaining positive about the whole thing. I'm thinking about staying awake Monday night too.

Ah yes, the abuse is back. Now the body knows who is in charge though.
Heh. Right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so like me. Yeah take that body! Oh, and the IHOP thing. I started a crepe addiction outbreak last year. If only the crepes (or whatever they were called) had stayed. They were just a temporary temptation. What's the french toast stuffed with?

Anonymous said...

That was me btw. - Libby :)

~J~ said...

It's filled with something creamy (sour cream?) and topped with fruit. Oh my god, if they only sold it in pill form....

They still have crepes. Cheese filled, fruit topped ones, if I remember correctly. I tried them once, but didn't realize cottage cheese was a big part of the mixture. I do not like cottage cheese, but forced myself to eat most of it -- and felt a little sick afterwards... But anyway, crepes? Yeah, they still have 'em.