Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Mmmmm....


Beautiful, isn't it? Posted by Hello


I love sleeping with my husband. That up close, cozy, cuddly feel...

Having said that ---

There is something to said for having the bed all to one's self. I could stretch out my arms (not hold them close to my body). I didn't have to worry about my hair getting in anyone else's face. I could roll around and get comfortable without bumping into anyone. And there was only my body heat (which I could adjust by removing or covering up with the blanket). I could stretch out my legs. I could sleep anywhere in the bed I wanted to!

In short, it was bliss of the best kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And whose tresses were those? Yours, your hubby's or your daughter's? You guys all have beautiful hair. *sigh*

~S

~J~ said...

That would be my hair. I played with the program you gave me. :)