Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Trying to be back

I am falling behind. All the craziness with the holidays, and my kid being home from school... I'll get back on track with this blog.
Today I tried to catch up on my sleep. I was having problems though. I kept waking up feeling guilty like I would if my kid was here and I was just lounging in bed. I tried telling myself there was school today, it's okay, go back to sleep.... And guess what? It didn't work. Bleh. I'll try again tomorrow.

Mini Rant:
This High School Reunion reality show is completely stupid. No, I haven't seen it. I have better things to do with my time (like pick my nose). I thought they reached all time dumbness when they showed little rich girl getting thwarted by high school honey, but now.... The previews they are showing has to do with two 'nerds' that are pretending to be rich 'to prove themselves'. Okay, first of all, they are pretending. Lame. And proving themselves to their high school chums?? Take it to Jerry Springer. To be fair, I could almost understand their wanting to do this. But ever since I saw a Reality Show Secrets (or something like that) and found out the people on High School Reunion don't even really know each other, they are from different years, and even different schools.... I just can't take it even remotely serious. They're just acting. How mind-numbingly stupid. I can't believe reality TV has stooped to this level. Okay, I can believe it. I can't believe people watch this shit. Damn. I can believe that too.

Why are people so stupid?

1 comment:

vincent said...

Sheesh, woman, pop a pill or something and join the rest of the world!!