Monday, January 31, 2005

Incest is Good!!

Dentyne Fire.
This is supposed to be fantastic gum. Unbelievably, undeniably, the most wonderful gum ever invented. Willy Wonka is going to kill himself (cleanly, of course)because he never thought of it.

At least that's what I now believe after seeing a commercial last night. I didn't even see the entire commercial, but I am sold on this gum.

Any gum that can cause a family orgy -- I gots to get me some of that!!

Seriously, here's a teenager introducing date to parents, chews gum, starts making out on the couch with date -- even unbuttons her shirt (wearing a tank underneath)and throws it in Dad's face.
Dumbass parents still try to 'get to know' the kid.

UNTIL...

Mom pops a piece of magic gum, and makes a wonderful "Ooooo" face. She grabs Dad, and kisses him like she has never kissed him before.

So there they were. One big happy erotically charged family.
What happens later -- beyond kissing?

My stomach turns at the thought. And it did last night too, when I saw this gem of advertising for the first time.

5 comments:

God Hates Kittens said...

That sounds hot to me, I have a ReplayTV (like Tivo) so I don't get to see too many commercials.

~J~ said...

Not so hot. The mom is like Edith Bunker -- and as much as I love Edith, I don't want to see her turned on.

vincent said...

I have yet to see this commercial! I have to start watching more tv it seems. The title of your post alone is pretty hilarious!

Reminds me of this particular cousin of mine who is freakin' smoking! I'd bang her!

~J~ said...

Vincent-
You were rolling along so nicely, and then bam! the cousin comment.
Whatever will I do with you?


(Do you have a picture of her?)

Jonathan said...

I saw this same commercial and I thought it was kinda sick! Who the hell would think of having some scene of kids making out right next to their parents making out. Yucko!