Thursday, January 20, 2005

What if...

I was trying to research something that was rumored to be in the Knoxville area, but from different links I clicked on I was pulled into something I found much more interesting.

I ended up researching a specific Christian religion. What some of the websites were saying is that it isn't Christian at its core -- it's Satanic. It was using the founder and his practices as proof.

Of course, I then researched this 'founder' and found differing opinions on him. A few sites said he wasn't the founder at all, and that it was founded after his death when people decided to change things and throw out his teachings.

All of this is on the web, which isn't reliable, but it made for an interesting read. Especially since the supposed founder was reported to be in a couple of the secret societies that I am very interested in.

I am going to have to look into this some more.

No comments: