Wednesday, February 23, 2005

And the bitchiness comes out...

I sent an email to Manic. I tried to be firm, it went over to bitchy, but then I saved myself by using making a comment about my kid.

Here's my email:


I need the script by tomorrow morning at the latest. Tonight would be better. "Kid" will need a couple of days to learn her part between homework, supper, and getting to bed on time.
If there is some reason you aren't able to get me the script on time, a conscientious person would tell me the reason -- instead of leaving me hanging. We all have busy schedules.
"Kid" is really excited about being in "this", and wants to do a good job.


The " " are where I replaced something for this public space.

So guess what I received from her?
Can you guess?


Nothing. Not a reply. Not a tantrum. And definitely no script.

Bitch.

I can't wait to tell her we are backing out of the other thing!! Actually, I think I am more looking forward to telling her WHY we are backing out. And telling her to shut up and listen for once, since she talks enough for three people.

Does that make me evil? And, more importantly, do I care if I'm evil?

1 comment:

~J~ said...

golf clap?? *laugh* I haven't used that for so long!
...course I used it when I was sarcastically applauding. :)

I am feeling particularly wicked lately.

I'm good with that.