Monday, February 07, 2005

I am so cool!

I have changed my comments. Now it doesn't load a completely different page to see them. They kind of work like a drop down menu. I followed the directions carefully from here.

It took a little bit of time, but maybe that was because I was checking, re-checking, and checking again. What can I say? I like doing things right the first time.

I am excited about this. Speaking as one that has dial-up, it is nice not to have to load a whole new page.

Yep. That's me, thinking of you.
Revel in my coolness.

4 comments:

~J~ said...

Just click on the 'comments' thing again to close this. :)

Robin Alexa said...

Neat I'm so going to set this up, thanks.

~J~ said...

No problem!

*grin* I'm still excited. Then again, I am entertained easily.

Free advice:
Check 'preview' before saving the changes, and hit 'clear edits' if you get it wrong.

~J~ said...

I don't really know anything about this stuff, but... Could you 'View Source', and change it from there?