Friday, February 04, 2005

Bastard Bully

Why does there have to be bullies in the world? Kids picking on other kids, I understand. It's a part of life. It's just the way things are.

But taking the collar off a dog and then hitting him with it???? What the fuck?!?!

Poor dog is scared to death now, and I don't know what to do to fix it. At least, he knows I won't beat him.

I actually had to go outside and tell little shit to give me the collar back. That's right. I was yelling at the neighbor kid. And he didn't answer. He walked around the other side of his house (trailer), and came out the other side. He looked. Yes, Bitch (me) was still there -- staring at him. He walks up to the dad of the family (not his biological father), and stands there. Did he think that would make me back off just cuz he was standing next to a man?? No sirree bob. I yelled again (mostly to be heard, but I did take a perverse enjoyment from it. And my tone showed it. I was PISSED). He then silently wanders closer (did I ever mention how creepy this kid is? Serial killer in-the-making). And again just stands there. Bastard.

Why can't we attack other people's children? It almost would have been worth going to jail over, but then I would have missed my night out with friends...

I again tell him in a fierce tone (something only my child and husband ever hears) to bring me the collar. NOW. Hello! Scary mom. And dipshit just standing there? Silently staring back at me?? I had to constantly remind myself not to swear. All the best cuss words were in my mouth, but I couldn't let them escape. Even if I could have explained it later to my kid. So what does fucking kid do? He stares at the collar in his hand (which he previously denied having). What is it with this kid and staring?? And instead of bringing it to me, fucking kid replaces collar on terrified dog.
Is that what I asked for? Did I say you have two choices: bring it to me or put it back on the dog? Hmm... Nope, don't recall doing that. I specifically said "Bring the collar to me!". Course, maybe the kid was only thinking about his safety... I did want to kill the little bastard. Nah, he's not that bright. It was purely a rebellious act. My kid would have been in deep shit, if I was already that pissed, and she pushed me farther. I had to hold back from screaming so hard it hurt. Not the primal wordless scream, but screaming at the fucking kid.

The icing on the cake, you ask?
The 'dad' was calmly washing his truck the entire fucking time. Not stepping in. Not even finding out why I came out of my house to specifically yell at his kid. Not even LOOKING at me. (Well, I guess the kid was doing enough staring for everyone.) He did nothing. Nothing. WTF??? If someone is yelling at my kid, I want to know the reason---and not the fucking tale bastard child will spin later. (Oops. Didn't mean to call my kid a bastard child. Fucking semantics.)

And the poor dog is still just a dog that wants to be loved. He was close enough to little bastard to get his collar replaced. Goddammit.

I hate when animals get abused. I hate even more when adults allow it. Fucking people.

I know!! I'll become the world leader and carry out the death penalty. Personally. With Pleasure.

FEAR ME!!!!!

2 comments:

vincent said...

Well...it's finally happened. You've completely become drunk with power! Beware the new world order!!! Aiiiiieeeee!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just wish you could taze people. I know I do.

*sigh*
~S