Friday, February 04, 2005

My Pet Peeves (some of them)

I have an open relationship with my husband. I'm also pagan. And a hippie.
Plus I am completely desirable. (If you disagree, hush. It's an ego-boost.)

Here's the downside of being wonderful me: The Assumptions.

The worst one is assuming I'm a total slut. Here it is, once and for all--- I do not spread my legs for anyone with a penis and a heartbeat (heartbeat optional). Or a vagina, for that matter. Sex is not that big a deal. Really. I don't live for sex. I can actually *sharp intake of breath* live without it. I say 'no' way more than I say 'yes'. Did you get that? I say no. Meaning I'm not the one doing the approaching with my bad slut self. Big peeve of mine, can you tell?

I also don't worship Satan. Or perform sacrifices. Deal with it.

I shower regularly. Seriously. Plus, I'm not on all the drugs in the world. It's true. I act this way sober.

I am a selective consumer when it comes to sex. My worship is my own, but not evil. And occasionally, I'll get altered, but I have a clear head 99% of the time.

Love me. Learn from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Learn form me." Hm.And what could I learn? Spelling? *snark* Heh. Ya know I love you J. ;>
I know the feeling. You're a hippie pagan, therefore you must be a slut, and if you add open relationship to the mix, then you must be out to get as much as you can! *sigh* Just try to remember, not ALL guys are pigs. Just the vast majority. But all women are bitches, it just depends on how much they own it.
By the way....what guy pissed you off this time making the Assumptions? I'd offer to slap them down for you, but I know you probably have already.
((HUGS))
~S

~J~ said...

S-- 'form' *laugh* Oops! I'll be editing that...
And no guy had to slapped down. It was just a conversation that reminded me of all the assumptions. (Although, I think I've only been asked once about devil worship. Maybe more.)
I totally agree about women being bitches. How else would we keep our pigs in our control? :)

Cricket-- I love that you say asshats! Every time you do, I picture the head of a penis as a guy's head. Makes me laugh every time!! (And I have no idea why I get that particular visual, but why fight something so funny?)