Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*happy sigh*

You ever have one of those curl up and be cozy days? Today is one of those days. It felt like a crime to give up my body pillow, and actually join the awake and aware.
I felt so warm and safe-- like a lazy Sunday morning at the beach house, when you are all alone (no noisy relatives), and it's a beautiful day. You slowly stretch, and smile, and generally look forward to the day.
I almost wish there was a beach I could take a walk on today. With the dogs, of course.
At the same time, I am really enjoying hanging out in my comfy PJs, delaying as long as possible the need to get dressed. Because clothing will become an issue in a couple hours. Well, maybe not an issue-- but I will have to make myself 'public worthy'. At the very least, not pajamas. But maybe some of my hippie clothes that are as comfy as PJs... Now there's an idea.


On a completely different note... Does anyone else out there feel sorry for Mario? I mean, the poor plumber dude always having to run and jump (while getting burned, crushed, or beaten in the process) all for the love and safety of a Princess that can't manage to stay home for an entire day? And, to top it all off, he's never gonna get anywhere with her. She's a Princess, for Pete's sake! And he is just a short hairy plumber. Poor guy.

No comments: