Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A Random (Adult) Fantasy

I would love for this to happen sometime. At least, in my safe fantasy world...

I want to be overpowered by an attractive unknown guy. I want him to surprise me by grabbing me, spinning me around, and ignoring any exclamations I make. In fact, I want him to slam me against the nearest vertical surface, press against me, and kiss me-- until I forget what my exclamation was. I want him to notice when I start getting into it, and let me reach for him, touch him, let me feel comfortable... And then slam me back, restraining any kind of movement I might want to make.

And then just stopping... Walking away...

Again, allowing me to get comfortable with the new situation. Letting me believe that it was a random happening. Relaxing, catching my breath, moving on...

Until he makes it clear he isn't finished. He was just toying with me, making sure I knew he was in charge. I have two choices: I can give in or I can fight him. But I don't want to fight him. I feel myself giving into him. Anything he wants, I now want. No matter what poses, positions, or activities he chooses, I willingly give in.

And I never regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd go along with that.
Where are ya.