Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm fine

I am fine (in case anyone is wondering if I lost my mind). I haven't. I was just really sick of other people's feelings being more important than mine-- all the time.

I also am sick of everyone staying in their self-destructive patterns.

But I purged, and feel better. And I guess I'm back to normal, or so Husband says.

I still don't want to put up with stupid shit. Fair warning! If I see some dumb behavior, and have an urge to say something, I will. I am going to choose my feelings for a change. Y'all can change for me. *happy sigh* That'll be nice.

And maybe, if I am no longer coddling you, you will actually change and progress. Think of my bitchiness as an opportunity for growth. :-) (Oh! Look! I just was a little bitchy! Cool.) I'm liking this already.

Yep, all this starting coming to the surface weeks ago. I wasn't fully aware of it, however. The last time I blogged was the same day it was discovered and pulled out of me. (Thank you!!) I was completely normal yesterday. I still feel good. Chipper even. Could possibly be jolly.



1 comment:

vincent said...

Well that's good to know. Now I won't have to kick you in the face.