Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I need a shotgun...

I hate stupid redneck bleach blonde fat moronic women!!!!

I got this call from one of our trashy neighbors today. She decided to blame us for something that isn't even our concern. She was full of threats and an ultimatum. Whatever. If she only had a clue.

I have had several run-ins with this bitch. Every time I come away with a pounding headache and an urge to shoot her and put her out of my misery. The world would be better off. I feel sorry for her kids. She has three. An older son that beats her. A younger son that is trying to be as bad ass as possible. And a little girl that is too young for me to be bothered by-- yet. God, she'll probably turn out just like her mother. Or worse, like one of the sons. They would be better off as wards of the state. At least then they would be watched.

Her younger son even pulled his shit on my kid. And get this: Dumb Bitch wanted us all to be friends afterwards, and even invited us over for dinner. AS IF!!!!!!!

I swear she wasn't just dropped on her head as a child-- her head was used as a hammer. Fucking Dumb Bitch.

I hate stupidity--in all forms. But the redneck variety really gets to me more than the others. False beliefs and threats. God! What is wrong with these people?!?!?

I'm being told she isn't even worth responding to. We should just ignore her. Now I'm trying to decide if that is the best course of action. And since I can't think straight through all my fantasies of her death at my hands... It's kind of hard to make any kind of decision.

Fucking Stupid Whore Bitch CUNT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: