Thursday, November 04, 2004

*hiding in my house*

Last night, even after I had calmed down (or so I believed), I still couldn't talk about the Should Be Tractor Roadkill woman. I had to actually stop the discussion because I was getting too pissed.

Getting too pissed to even talk about it? That doesn't happen very often...

So, after that, Husband went up the road to talk to her. Talk. Heh. Right. Well, he would be civil-- more than I could be anyway. He didn't want to go up there. He said he can't stand looking at her and her vacant stare. I swear, you expect her to start drooling any second... Or begin to chase some non-existent tail.

But of course, Skull Cracked Open And Find Nothing There wasn't home. So this means she will continue to blame us in that one track mind of hers. She reminds me a lot of Drunk Bitch-- only this one is sober!! And lives near me. And it is illegal to kill her.


I sometimes wonder what the world would be like if all the Stupid People were removed. But then, we wouldn't have test subjects. I guess they serve a purpose-- like rats in a lab.

But why do they have to surround me?

Geez, I find an intelligent person, and then get mobbed by stupid ones. Same pattern every time. Just once, I would like to get mobbed by the people that haven't gotten a lobotomy. Ahh... Now there's a fantasy...

No comments: