Monday, November 15, 2004

A Joke

I got this in my email, and wanted to share the wealth.


A priest walks onto the bus, and takes the only remaining seat, next to a rabbi. The rabbi looks up and asks "Did you hear the one about us?" After a good chuckle, and a little small talk, the priest says, "I can understand why you would only want to eat food that was blessed, but I can't beleive that you're not permitted to eat pork!"

The rabbi responds "Actually, when I was about fourteen, I tried a piece of bacon."

"Really," says the priest. "How was it?" "It was ok," he replies, "but not nearly as good as sex."



Get it???

3 comments:

k. said...

noo, but i'm pretty dumb :) would u explain?

~J~ said...

The Rabbi may not be able to have pork, but the Priest can't have sex. :-)

Anonymous said...

I get it, the rabbi gets it, but the poor priest doesn't.