Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Angst

I haven't blogged for a few days. I really should have been keeping up with it. Now I'm all full of tension and general irritation.

I cannot believe how many idiots are in my life.
Or I should say-- smart people that don't actually use their brains. Why let them go to waste? I mean, do you need to be told every tiny detail? What ever happened to hearing information and taking it to the next logical step? Not even deduction skills--just common fucking sense. Just general thinking ahead all on your own.

I swear the people around me need teleprompters. No original thoughts of their own.

Maybe I should talk s-l-o-w-e-r...
Maybe I should hand out notecards during conversations...
Maybe I should just stop having any expectations of others. They obviously have none for themselves.

It is unbelievable how much they live inside their own heads, but even more unbelievable that they actually expect me to reside there too.

I think it would be great to just be able to let go, and let someone else do all the thinking for me. Even better if they were to reside in my head... It would take so little effort on my part, but tons of effort on theirs. But, dammit!, it makes my head hurt to even pretend to be dumb or clueless. It's a losing battle. I can't win.

I could hole myself up and keep away from all human contact, but that would never work. It's not humans that bother me-- more like the sub-humans. And there are so many... Geez! Even cavemen thought ahead more than the general populous does. They had to to survive.

Maybe if I start holding guns to people's heads during conversations, telling them to think ahead or I'll shoot. Hmmm... Basic survival. Something to consider...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stressed dear? Seems like we are all PMSing around the same time lately... ((HUGS))
~S

~J~ said...

Thanks for the hugs! Yeah, maybe we should all steer clear of people for a few days... *laugh* Know any available caves?

vincent said...

Sheesh. I HATE people like that and their "my way or the highway" attitude. They just care about what's best for them, fuck everyone else! NOT cool!
Well, except when I do it, then it's okay.....hmm....wait a minute.....uh-oh.