Saturday, October 23, 2004

YAY!!!

Boredom is gone!! Yay! *Cheering* *Throwing confetti* *Doing backflips*

After running all over town and back again, AND seeing a movie I've never seen, AND eating somewhere I've never eaten AND playing a video game I've never played (which I got to blow things up in)... I feel better. Much much better. No more numbing agent in my brain.

The movie was 'Shaun of the Dead'. I highly recommend this as a must-see. If you like zombies, anyway. If you've never been a zombie fan, and you go and see this and come away disappointed, you can't blame my recommendation. That would be your own stupidity for not knowing your likes and dislikes. But if you get off on mindless hungry monsters and killing without conscience--this is the movie for you.

I ate at IHOP for the first time (I'm behind the times, I know). Really good stuffed French toast. Waiter had an attitude, but I think he assumed I was drunk and could get away with it. Of course, I would assume drunkenness in me too-- I did ask for the kid's placemat and crayons... The security guard at IHOP (wait a sec, security guard at IHOP????) thought he was so cool cuz he was wearing a gun. Apparently, firearms completely negate any actions you may do while wearing them. If only I had known that sooner...

Twisted Metal (Black?) was the video game. Drive real fast. Blow shit up. How can you go wrong?

And now I am reveling in my favorite drug--sleep dep.

What a wonderful world I live in.

Now if I could only remember what day it was...

No comments: