Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Randomness

Most people don't like my music.

Strong sex is good. I highly recommend it.

I hate being unable to focus.

I hate pointless conversations.

And I really hate ants.

Juggling people is a very good test of a person's abilities. Again, highly recommended--at least once in your life..

I don't like people hanging on me-- even in their thoughts. Makes me want to shed my skin.

I hate people getting defensive. I mean, really, WTF?!

And vague comments without explanations. That really sucks!!

Laughing is a great thing. I think people should do it as often as possible.

Watching a good movie with a friend is fun. Even watching a bad movie with a good friend is a wonderful experience.

I hate awkward silences--especially one where I am expected to fill the silence. As if.

I am not a big fan of mysteries involving me, either. Surprise birthday parties and such-- not my favorite thing. I hate it!

The movie 'Tombstone' rocks! It's nice to see real men for a change...

No comments: