Thursday, October 07, 2004

Argh!!

Wedding bitch called tonight. Husband answered the phone. She talks to him for 15 minutes, and then 'omg! I didn't realize I was this close to home. I gotta go!' .
WTF??? Who the hell doesn't realize how close to home they are, when they are driving there?
So, she must be avoiding me, you think? And why would that be? Cuz she just can't face me after being a total shit? Cuz she's afraid I'm going to tell her I don't want to be in her damn wedding after this little stunt?
And after not calling for a month, her calling w/o even asking for me makes everything worse. I'm very tempted to leave a nasty message, but dammit! I don't treat my friends that way.
God, I should. Maybe then she wouldn't be termed 'wedding bitch', cuz she would have never treated a scary friend that way. If I was that way-- maybe I wouldn't have been asked at all to be in it.
Hmmmm... something to think about. What a great idea. I'll be a bitch to everyone I care about, and then no one will ever ask me to do anything. Then I could act like THEM, and not care about anyone except myself.
Nice fantasy, but I could never pull it off. If I could, there would be no need for a blog.

No comments: