Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Help!

I just want to say I hate being trapped in my head. I need to create a door that I can open and run screaming from the circling thoughts that immobilize me. Panic rises, terror takes over, vision blurs... I can't take this!! What the fuck is wrong with me?!?!

Nothing--that's what. Damn vulture thoughts.
*pulling out a gun and shooting down the demon thoughts one by fucking one*

Who the hell do these thoughts think I am? Some innocent school girl? Well, they have another thing coming! I don't have to take this shit. I know better! The enemy thoughts are all lies!!!

You know what? Bring it on! Try and immobilize me again. I DARE YOU!



Yep, that definitely sounded a wee bit schizo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your symtems include a pounding heart,dry-thirsty mouth and significant sweating, could simply be a panic attack. Ask your doctor, he'll tell you it's a very common thing and would have something to help.
Would like to hear more about your demon thoughts sometime,if only to compare to mine.
And yes some people are stupid. I just don't expect too much from them. Saves all that disapointment.