Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I Need Sleep

I have been up all night. And I am not counting passing out for 20 minutes sitting at the computer with my hair floating in my coffee (and no, not all of it--just a few strands).
I am struggling to make my brain work in a functional linear manner. It would be quite entertaining actually, if I wasn't gaining forehead frowning lines from trying so hard.
But I'll be awake for the duration.
Hmmm... sleepy Smallville. Nah-- I'll probably be on my 4th wind by then.
And here I am, carrying on a conversation online, and trying to type correctly. Not to mention keep track of what we're talking about... But, at least, we are both so full of tangents that I don't have to keep track of it for very long.
Not to mention the goofy factor. Oh yeah, goofy factor is so there, baby! I may even see a giggle fit in my future... Let me see what the Sacred Magic 8 Ball has to say... And don't pretend you don't believe what it says--- we all do. I just have the guts to admit it. Everyone's favorite form of divination (and how convenient-- you can get one at your local toy store. Along with Mr. Potato Head as long as you're there). Oh! And there's all those really cool super cheap toys right by the register that will break as soon as you step out of the store, but you just have to have them. Such bright pretty colors blinding all reason from your present state of existence. I love that carefree feeling while spending money stupidly on toys I don't need. Probably cuz I only do it like twice a year. I want to go to a toy store. Playing with toys is cool-- especially when it winds up with cake splattering everywhere...
See? Mind everywhere.
At least I have given up trying so hard to be linear. Just going with the flow like any good hippie chick should. Good for me. Good for everybody. Try and keep up.
Join me on my pretty color floating through the air head trip....
Sleep dep. I highly recommend it.


1 comment:

~J~ said...

No way! I'll be outside your window tonight with a full orchestra, singing sappy love songs until you admit you are mine forever and ever to the point of creepiness. Dig?