Saturday, October 09, 2004

Friday Night Roadtrip

I pushed and pushed and was as charming as a character from Revenge of the Nerds, and I got my way.
A friend and I went to Asheville for a brand new adventure! Drum Circle in the middle of downtown--- great rhythms, awesome dancers, especially the ones handling fire.
Then we took a jaunt to a new club (for us anyway), and analyzed differently the patrons there. He was nicer than I was (Imagine! Someone nicer than me... Is it even possible? Cuz we all know I'm a fucking saint...).
But even nicer, he was still wrong. I'm just too exhausted to prove it. :)
And then for the long drive home...

I finally got to see Predator. Pretty fierce guy, but needed to see more of him. The movie didn't play him up to his full fierceness. Wait, that's not right. Pop Quiz! They didn't use his full visual fierceness. But I've now heard from 2 people that heard my complaint: 'You have to see the second movie.' I suppose, but then I'll have to see the Predator/Alien movie.... It's a never ending cycle... Ah well. Life goes on, and movies never die (and neither do the movie villains).

I didn't get home till almost 10am. All in all, a very good time.

No comments: