Monday, October 18, 2004

No Self Respect or Exhibitionist?

Last night I saw this girl-- she was standing between two guys. The guy on the right was being a gentleman, and had his arm around her waist. The guy on the left was not. He ran his hand up her inner thigh, under her skirt... I couldn't see what he was doing exactly-- just that his hand was moving. At times, he would lift the back of her skirt, and we would all get to see what she had under there.

She didn't really respond to him doing this. So my question is--Is she an exhibitionist or does she have low/no self respect?

If she is an exhibitionist and/or was trying to get away with something... Then I applaud her, give her Brownie points, etc.

If it was a no self respect thing.. Well, that is just kind of sad. She was such a pretty girl too.

2 comments:

vincent said...

I think she was trying to get away with something personally. She knew what she was doing!

Unknown said...

I SUSPECT YOU WERE SECRETLY WISHING IT WAS YOU.