Thursday, October 14, 2004

Let me hand you my leash....

I hate being told what to do. Or expected to act a certain way.... "And if you don't I'll be really pissed and take it as a personal insult"
And with the guidelines I am told to work within? Makes the 'request' even more impossible. In fact, I would be willing to at least give it a lame attempt. But knowing that if I tell this person I can't -actually can not- pull it off, said control freak will get offended, pissed, etc.
WHATEVER!!!!
So tempted to not participate at all. Of course, that would be worse. I know this, yet I still can't win. Because control freak won't think ahead to what could be worse... just what is Now.
Nice, huh?

2 comments:

vincent said...

sheesh. Who pissed you off THIS time???

Unknown said...

Try slow, dee-p breathing.